Report A Problem

Each month there is a Parish Council meeting where members of the public are welcome to come along and ask questions or report concerns before the meeting begins. In between these times, here may be things you wish ask about or report and the Parish Clerk is always willing to help although some problems are best reported to either Stafford Borough Council or Staffordshire County Council. Sometimes, though, when you find a problem, it can be difficult to decide who to get in touch with. This list, although not exhaustive, will give you an idea:

Berkswich Parish Council

  • Benches – on the Holly Bush playing field and at the top of School Lane
  • The Holly Bush Playing Field
  • Notice boards
  • Grass cutting on parish council land

If you spot a problem with any of these please contact the Clerk.

Stafford Borough Council

  • Council Tax
  • Environmental health
  • Housing benefits
  • Planning applications
  • Local plans
  • Arts and leisure
  • Unclassified roads
  • Waste collection
  • Tree preservation orders (TPOs)

For queries or to report a problem please contact Stafford Borough Council.

Staffordshire County Council

  • Transport
  • Social services
  • Some planning applications
  • Strategic local plans
  • Recreation, arts and museums
  • Highways including blocked drains – Highways Hotline 0300 111 8000
  • Street lights and signs
  • Hazardous roadside
  • Traffic lights
  • Footpaths

For queries or to report a problem please contact Staffordshire County Council.